Ben had a great time this year at the Derby. He found a picture of the car he wanted to build. Dad and he cut it out and then he painted it. I got to help a little by drawing some lines on to help. I enjoyed being able to help.We all had a blast watching the races. Grandpa and Grandma even came, which is always a favorite of the kids. Ben was pretty pleased with his car. It looked great and performed well. He was hoping to dominate two years in a row, but this year he was edged out at the very end. He took second!!!
We were proud of his hard work and his great sportsmanship. There were boys that were shedding tears and upset and Ben would try to console them and kept a smile on his face. We love you Ben. Thanks for being so tender hearted.

1 comment:
That is cool! I like the way you painted your car. I love your car.
Love, Sam
Post a Comment