BAD Botox!!!




Those of you who don't know Danny, don't know that his upper lip wouldn't normally be protruding out over the top of his bottom lip like this. In only Danny style, he went plowing through the house yesterday at full speed, only to trip on his own two, tired feet. Face first, he plumeted to the floor. Not getting his hands up in time, his face took the hit. He was bleeding everywhere. His nose, his lip, his gums, it was hard to see what was bleeding and what was not. I thought poor Eli, who was standing near by when it happened, was going to lose his cookies. Many cups of crushed ice, popsicles, advil, and one very long night later, this is whathe looks like this morning. I have not yet fought the bear to clean the rest of his face up. That sounds like a fight for two this evening:) He is such a tough little boy. He has been running around all morning laughing with a very tight smile. The only time he has been sad today was when his request for "cooookkkiiieees" was denied first thing this morning. (That decision has been rethought and since then I have given in.....)

What a happy little boy who is full of love for life. This little "bout with bad botox" hasn't stopped him from climbing on the kitchen table, running into everyones legs or tackling his brother. He has such a great personality and so much of it. My favorite part of the day yesterday was watching the rest of the kids cuddle and spoil him for the remainder of the evening. He is going to be spoiled, I am sure. Just like the rest of them.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather Payne said...

This kid is unbelievable! You could do a whole blog with his injuries alone and he's not even really big enough to start in on the GOOD injuries yet! :-) I just like to recall that the proper response to "Eli has a huge hole in his neck!" is "get a bandaid". My kids and I sometimes have some culture shock when we visit our Kansas cousins! :-) BTW, of course Eli got his own bandaid and was totally fine. Good times.