Welcome Spring!!!

We had a big spring thunder storm yesterday. I was at the chiropractor trying to get my back and hip fixed (I have pinched the nerve canal going into my left leg.....tons of pain, not much walking and not fun at all.) the kids were at home with Mike in charge. The storm decided to get a little aggressive so the kids tried calling my cell phone a couple of times. I was in the room with the doctor and didn't know, so they called Bodie. He then called the dr office to get me. Apparently, the kids were in the storage room, scared to death because the wind had picked up our trampoline and dropped it 50 feet away. Then it decided to break our wooden play set in two and knock it to the ground. The basketball hoop got relocated to the end of the driveway on its side, and the burn barrels were blown around the house. The kids did a great job of going to the safe place in the house and taking a phone with them. They were full of energy when I got home, and wanted to tell me all about it. What a crazy thing to happen. Today is General Conference and Easter weekend, so I am hoping to get some rest and that maybe Bodie can fix the play set. It has many broken pieces, including the 4 X 4 posts that were anchored into the ground. It does not look promising.......

1 comment:

Becky said...

You know bodie just needs to call Rob and he would be there to help in a heartbeat!

Love you guys!