So we are wondering just how many people out there really do pay attention to this blog. This is our official announcement. We are expecting #7!!!!!! Hope all is well with everyone. October 2nd here we come.
Congrats Mel! If I'm counting right in that family pic- it will be #7 ?! Did you ever think that day would happen? You'll have your hands as full as me now- we have 7 under age 10 :o) Good luck- but I know you can do it!
I LOVE being a mom, somedays more than others, but still love it. My family is the most important thing to me and the knowledge that we can be together forever makes all the hard days worth it.
8 comments:
Hello? Google Reader... I know as soon as you post. Congratulations, if this means what I think it means. ??
WAHOO!!!! More beautiful Minster children!!!! Congratulations! :)
congrats! I'm due Oct. 10th! How fun to have the families grow.
CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh ya and by the way, you know we are thrilled! Love you all.
Congrats Mel! If I'm counting right in that family pic- it will be #7 ?! Did you ever think that day would happen? You'll have your hands as full as me now- we have 7 under age 10 :o) Good luck- but I know you can do it!
Congratulations Minsters! So happy for you!!
Congrats!!!! Hope you are feeling well soon!
Post a Comment