Update

Bodie started his new job today.  They all went out to lunch today (at one of my favorite restaurants....) and I think that he is excited about this new opportunity.  It will take a few weeks until he feels comfortable in the new setting, but I am sure he will do great.  Josh went back for his neurological check up today.  They are going to change his medication because they think he is having some side effects.  We are so grateful for modern technology and the things they can do. Hopefully, the change will go smoothly and he will be our happy little boy again. 

The kids at home are counting down the days until Thanksgiving.  They love all the food and goodies that we make and they are so excited to have some cousins here for the holiday.  It will be nice to have as much family around as possible.  As for me, I am still just trying to play catch up on all the things that I have fallen behind in.  Someday, I know I will get there.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good luck on the new job Bodie!