A Start

Ok, so here goes.  I have been checking other peoples blogs and loving it.  Finally, today I decided that if I like seeing other families lives, maybe they would enjoy seeing mine.  I know, a huge assumption on my part.  Anyhow, I hope that this will give me the motivation to keep some sort of journal of my family and in turn, let my loved ones have a glimpse into our lives.

4 comments:

The Old Ranger said...

Very cool idea.

Recall in 2007 when Toothy got in the car with ice cream and announced to the brothers, "You touch it - you DIE!

Delise said...

Yay! Now I can keep track of you guys better!! Welsome to the blog world :) I'll be checking back often

Kate said...

Hi, do I know you? If not, I'd like to. You have an adorable family!

Colleen said...

So glad you are keeping a blog! I miss your cute family and your amazing self!